Book early and you can save up to £350 off your rent when you live at the railyard for the 2021/22 academic year.
Terms and conditions do apply:
a) Available for bookings made for 2021/22 only
b) Applies to bookings made at The Railyard
c) To qualify the customer must:
- complete a room booking at one of the properties listed above for a minimum 39 weeks tenancy agreement.
- The customer must start their tenancy agreement from September 2021 and be studying at a higher / further education institution.
- Check-in by 30 September 2021.
d) The offer excludes bookings for the 2021/22 academic year referred through a nomination agreement.
e) If the customer does not check-in September 2021 they will forfeit the discount and will be liable for the full rent amount under the terms of their tenancy agreement.
f) Offer is subject to availability.
g) This offer is not available in conjunction with our rebooker offer.
h) The Railyard reserves the rights to change or remove the promotional offer at any time.
Refer a Friend
£300 cashback when you refer a friend and the referred friend also gets £300.
To qualify for the incentive the following applies:
a) The referrer must have lived at The Railyard property in 2020/21 academic year or booked to stay in 2021/22 academic year for a minimum of 34 weeks, unless stated otherwise.
b) The referrer will have the discount applied to their final payment as specified in their tenancy agreement, provided there are no arrears on their account and the referred has completed a Tenancy Agreement and paid a rent instalment.
c) The referred (friend) must be a new referral and cannot be a student who has already lived at The Railyard or other properties we manage.
d) The referred friend must make a direct booking with The Railyard. The offer will not apply for referrals booking through a third party e.g. a booking agent.
e) The referrer must provide the referred with their booking ID, full name and promotional code REFERFRIEND21.
f) The referred must include all information from point (e) above on their application form and complete all paperwork within the promotional period and timeframe specified.
g) The offer will be void if the referred is released from the Tenancy Agreement, for whatever reason, prior to the commencement date of their tenancy.
h) Any offer or discounts are not transferable.
i) We reserve the rights to change or remove the promotional offer at any time.
FREE CANCELLATION = NO RISK BOOKING
We understand that plans change which is why we’ve introduced our free cancellation policy. If you book to live with us during 2021/22 academic year and your plans change, you can cancel by 31st May 2021 with no charge.
Terms and conditions:
- This promotion only applies to 39 or more week tenancy agreements for the 2021/22 academic year, starting in September.
- To qualify you must book a room and complete a tenancy agreement with The Railyard (in accordance with these terms) before 31st May 2021 and any application to cancel must be received by no later than 5pm on 31st May 2021.
- A £100 holding deposit is required to complete your application. If cancelled by 31st May your holding deposit will be refunded.
- After this date the standard cancellation terms apply here.
- This promotion only applies to all bookings made directly with The Railyard or via their international accommodation referral agents and excludes any bookings made through any University or Higher Education Institutions accommodation office.
- In order to benefit from this promotion and to cancel your booking you are required to email the team based at the accommodation you have booked. Contact details can be found here
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- To be entitled to this promotion any existing customers must have made all outstanding payments due on their 2020/21 account.
- In any instances where a holding deposit is paid and the tenant fails to manually or digitally sign the tenancy agreement, we reserve the right to retain the holding deposit in lieu of costs incurred.
- The Railyard reserves the right to remove or change this promotional offer at any time. In the event of The Railyard doing so any individuals who had completed tenancies prior to the change or removal will be entitled to benefit from this promotion unaffected.
- This promotion is made in addition to Downing Students standard cancellation policies as set out on our website. These standard cancellation policies continue unaffected and can be found at here.
Railyard Student LifeVisit our blog
To keep up to date with the latest student news we’ve created this space for you to get the best advice about the things that matter most to you.